The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data. Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc. Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities. Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Being accurate with numbers and having good quantitative skills
• Ability to communicate with clarity, both verbally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal skills to work in agile environments
• Solid understanding of accounting software and basic accounting principles
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor’s degree
• 0-3 years of relevant work experience